Self awareness is important because when we have a better understanding of ourselves, we are able to experience ourselves as unique and separate individuals. We are then empowered to make changes and to build on our areas of strength as well as identify areas where we would like to make improvements. Self-awareness is often a first step to goal setting.
For the first time in India, use the power of applied neuroscience to know yourself.
• Find out why you behave the way you behave
• How can you ‘adapt’ yourself to get what you want
• What is your Emotional Intelligence score
• What are the ideal career options for you
• Identify work environments that are suitable for you
• Identify behaviours to build effective relationships
Price displayed excludes service tax at 15%