- why you learn better in some classes than others?
- why you make friends and work more easily with some people than others?
- what work environment helps you to do your best?
- which work environment has a negative impact on your growth?
- what are the key qualities that you can talk about when writing essays or statements of purpose for your higher education interviews or on your CV?
Now you can use PRISM Brain Mapping to find out more about yourself, how you prefer to lead, how you prefer to communication, how do you make decisions and how you work with other people. This empowers you to make the most of your personal strengths and understand why you find some things easy… and others more difficult.
PRISM Brain Mapping is the ultimate profiling instrument and provides users with the most comprehensive insights into a person’s behavioural preferences, highlighting key behaviour preferences and presenting how these can potentially become a weakness.
For the first time in India, use the power of applied neuroscience to know yourself.
| Find out why you behave the way you behave
|| What are the ideal career options for you
| How can you ‘adapt’ yourself to get what you want
|| Identify work environments that are suitable for you
| What is your Emotional Intelligence score
|| Identify behaviours to build effective relationships