Why Your Involvement Can Make a Big Difference
How do we expect young people to dream if they don’t know what they’re going to dream about? Opportunities for career exploration give young people a broader exposure to the world of work that they will one day enter. It helps them “connect the dots” between school and career in ways that keep them motivated to graduate with the skills they will need in the future.
Benefits of Career Exploration
- Career exploration experience and opportunities can improve academic performance.
- Career exploration opportunities improve young people’s attitudes about their career opportunities, motivating them to persevere.
- Career exploration improves students’ knowledge of career options, encouraging them to develop and work towards goals in critical years when they are also beginning to venture beyond the orbit of their parents.
- With a better understanding of the working world, young people can more easily see how they fit into the world.
- Students who are involved in career exploration are more likely to plan their high school courses of study carefully to gain the skills they will need.
How Will You Know What Is the Best Career Option for You? First time in India, Career Satisfaction with Career Success! Now experience this PRISM Career Match Tool
We’re here to help!
‘PRISM Brain Map’ brings you the opportunity to identify your strengths and use them to choose the right career path for yourself.
You can also connect with us on