PRISM Brain Mapping is a sophisticated, online, neuroscience-based instrument specifically designed to identify the behavioural preferences that directly relate to personal relationships and work performance.

It has been designed so that a Practitioner can operate the system via their own unique log-in to the secure system. Once logged in, a Practitioner can email questionnaire links to their candidates and then manage the output report content dependent on their requirements.

Why Brain Mapping?

Consider this, if you chopped wood for a living, you might want to learn how to best hold an axe, how often to sharpen it, and when to throw it away and bring out a chain saw. Neuroscience is presenting insights that enable anyone to be more effective at their job, by explaining the machinations of the brain.

By studying the brain directly, we get to connect straight with the ‘source’ of human performance, rather than interacting through models developed through empirical observation alone.

Neuroscience is highly complex and its terminology is often difficult to comprehend. In essence, PRISM Brain Mapping’s goal is to make this complex information as practical and as easy to understand as possible. It is about enabling people with no neuroscientific background to understand and use some of the latest discoveries of brain science in their personal and business lives. In fact, neuroscience will only be truly useful in business if it can be understood by those using it.

PRISM provides three distinct profiles, or ‘maps’, of a person’s behaviour: how he or she naturally prefers to behave; the extent to which he or she feels it necessary to modify that behaviour on occasions to achieve key objectives, and the overall pattern of behaviour that he or she tends to use for most of the time.

In addition to the eight behaviour dimension maps, PRISM generates up to a 60-page personalised report which identifies and measures 26 key aspects of work preference. Click here for a sample pdf report.

PRISM also provides an analysis of a person’s preferences and a summary of his or her ‘big five’ personality traits, one of the most widely accepted and used models of personality. Click here for a sample pdf report.

In addition to profiling individuals, PRISM can also produce job requirement benchmarks against which candidates can be assessed in terms of behavioural suitability. It also has the ability to be used as a 360-degree feedback tool to include generic or in-house competencies.

It can create team maps and match a team with a team benchmark. It also has a team strengths measurement facility which measures a team’s performance as well as the quality of inter-personal relationships within the team.

Accounts for FALSIFICATION of Type

Many popular behaviour profiling tools tend to focus only on the first five of Jung’s elements. The result was that very often they provide an accurate understanding of how a person was acting and behaving at the time they took the assessment. If, how they were acting was consistent with their natural behaviour at the time they undertook the test, and their `results were not reflecting their natural behaviour, but their ‘falsified’ behaviour, then their results could be misleading and harmful.

Indeed falsifying lead behaviour is so costly that over time it can lead to stress, chronic anxiety and exhaustion.

Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan studies estimated that the brain may need to work as much as 100 times harder when an individual is developing and/or using skills outside his or her area of natural efficiency.

Demand on the brain requires huge amounts of energy and oxygen. Normally the brain uses approximately 20% of the oxygen taken in through the lungs. The remaining 80% is the cellular level and the body as a whole. As more and more oxygen is demanded by the brain that is falsifying behaviour, less and less is available to keep the rest of the body up to speed. A variety of symptoms can result (e.g., fatigue, digestive problems, listlessness). Indeed, over time, the oxygen imbalance can contribute to the person’s body shifting from anabolic to catabolic functioning.

PRISM differs from other tools in that it combines the latest discoveries about how the human brain actually works, with well-established theories on psychological type, temperament, traits.

PRISM Advantage

Behavior profiling test in India advantages

We’re here to help!

Now experience PRISM Brain Mapping online or by calling us on

by connecting with us on